OMIB

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lynette's xmas party


Lynette's xmas party
Originally uploaded by dwfletch.
I was invited to Lynette's xmas bash and I quickly learned that embryologists like to party. Food, drink, cigars, nipple exams and beer trees were de rigour. It was, in all, a very good evening (more here).

I drove out to Lynette's in Emily. Emily has sufficient torque to pull Arc Royal through the streets of London, should such a Stygian task ever be asked of her. However, when she encounters a slightly inclined driveway with just a little snow, those wide, slick tyres mean she's going nowhere (except maybe sideways). Consequently she spent the night on the road in front of Lynette's pad. Fortunately I pick up my Jeep tomorrow and Emily can spend the winter tucked-up in bed, warm and dry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home