OMIB

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Le weekend


Le weekend
Originally uploaded by dwfletch.
So, I went to the opera on Friday with Anastasia to see Donizetti's "Lucie de Lammermoor". It was pretty good (especially the "mad scene"). It was set in Scotland and the scenery used was great - moody grey clouds over moody grey granite! The set designer had obviously spent time there! Anyway, it was an interesting contrast with the Nine Inch Nails gig I went to earlier in the week.

On Saturday I drove down to the cape and round to Provincetown. The drive was a blast: 90mph in 4th gear with the top down and the stereo up :-)

Here's a random photo of me on our verandah. It reminded me of the Father Ted scene: "You see, Dougal, those cows are large but far away, whilst these cows are small, but nearby".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home